- Reduced charge for hard copies of the Human Ecology Review, a semi-annual journal published by the Society with sections of peer-reviewed theory and research in human ecology, essays and discussion papers, and book reviews.
- Reduced registration fees at SHE annual conferences
- The opportunity to join special interest working groups for conference planning and participation
- The opportunity to purchase previous conference papers and proceedings at reduced rates
- Reduced rates on the following journals:
- Human Ecology: An Interdisciplinary Journal, published by Plenum Press
- Advances in Human Ecology, published by JAI Press
Membership fees are $60 for regular members, $150 for contributing members, $1,000 for sustaining members, and a reduced rate of $30 for student members, members from developing countries, and retired members. SHE is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization; all donations are tax-deductible.
SHE Membership Form 2016
For membership information contact:
Barbara Carter, Executive Assistant/Secretary
College of the Atlantic
105 Eden Street
Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USA
carter @ coa.edu